Majesco’s L&A and Group Claims Business Capabilities
Exceptional claims management from intake to settlement
Deliver responsiveness, customer value and business process improvements
Case-driven management with straight through processing
Automate and streamline case management with always-on processing
Flexible calculations and payout options
Create flexibility in your business and improved experience for customers
Better claims outcomes
Built-in, rules-based best practices, workflows, and third-party integrations
Take Your Claims Process To The Next Level
Enhanced claims process and adjudication
From Eligibility Check, Benefit Applicability, and Claims Summary to Post-Submission Claim Form Editing
- Flexible, simplified and automated claims operating environment
- Extensive calculation and payout options for benefit amounts, payment schedules, adjustments, overpayment, delayed claim interest and OFAC checks
Advanced claim capabilities
End-to-End Claims Management from Intake to Settlement and Payment for All Lines of Business
- Manage appeals, and reopen, hold/release, void, resubmit and archive claims with single-point-of-change functionality
- Unique cross line of business claim views, discrepancy management to align claim data with policy, event center to monitor claims timelines, and action plans with 360 degree dashboard for every claim
- Expansive, automated claims submission from file uploads, duplicate check and more
Exceptional customer experiences
End-to-end, digitally-enabled claims handling to meet customer expectations and future demands
- Case-driven straight through processing and exception workflow
- Highly configurable and business rules-driven to empower claims adjusters to meet demanding customer expectations
- Digital ready platform to support various channels of engagement
Delivery and Consulting Services for L&A and Group Insurance
We help insurers accelerate their digital journey
Meet the leaders who are redefining the future of claims processing for L&A and Group Insurance
This new direction provides us with the opportunity to introduce to the market a unique business model unlike any other. The strategy represents innovation in our approach to growth and is a testament to the reality that every company needs to become a technology company in order to survive.
Celent is seeing increased activity in back-office transformations. This release of Majesco’s suite offers a single platform for both individual and group/voluntary, which can simplify an insurer’s environment. Their continued growth in digital capabilities enhances the value proposition.
CLAIMS FOR L&A AND GROUP RESOURCES
Find Your “Play” in L&A and Group
What your competitors are doing to own the future of insurance.
Create your Future in L&A and Group
Reimagine the future of the L&A and Group insurance...on your customers terms.
Accelerating Paths to the Future of Insurance
When it comes to the future of insurance, are you a leader, follower or laggard?
Unlock the potential in the L&A and Group market
Seize the untapped market potential for individual, group and voluntary benefits.