Majesco Claims for P&C Capabilities
Effectively manage the most important moments of truth for your customers
Comprehensive claims functionality
Manage the full claims lifecycle from FNOL to claims setup, processing and settlement
Ultimate configuration agility
Business rules-driven configuration empower claims adjusters to meet demanding customer expectations
Built-in innovation accelerators
Stay ahead of customer expectations with innovative technologies like drones, IoT, virtual reality, and more with our partner ecosystem
Reduce loss costs
Advanced rules engine governs fraud detection, coverage verifications, loss information and loss estimate
Comprehensive Claims Management
Smart Risk Assessment
Integrations with multiple data sources to determine claim complexity and assess litigation likelihood.
- Achieve operational efficiency and effectiveness with automation of routine tasks, integrated business rules and robust work management.
- Enhance underwriting quality and decision-making with business rules that analyze claims history.
- Accelerate innovation using new technologies, business capabilities and data sources from Majesco’s partner ecosystem.
Process exceptionally high claim volumes with enhanced functionality for tracking catastrophes and insured properties, and routing mobile claims appraisers.
- Reduce claims management costs through streamlined processing that shortens the claims lifecycle.
- Enhance customer service and loyalty with self-service capabilities that reduce the amount of time it takes to settle claims during a catastrophe.
- Strengthen your company’s reputation by exceeding customer expectations during the times they need you most.
Real-time Data and Advanced Analytics
Pre-configured mapping of metadata, standard reports, and dashboards provide quick-to-value business intelligence for managing the entire claims handling process.
- Access and analyze data from multiple sources including social media, private records, public information and claims history to enhance the claims process.
- Make claims data more accessible and usable to the business to improve underwriting quality and decision-making.
- Reduce loss costs through lower claims leakage and better fraud management.
Delivery & Consulting Services
Ensuring delivery success as you transform your P&C insurance business
Learn how these companies meet their customers’ most important moments of truth
NYPIUA serves a unique segment of the New York market with our FAIR plan to those who are high-risk and are denied insurance. Our transformation initiative is a step to reaffirm our commitment to our customers and our agents. Majesco’s portfolio of solutions will replace our legacy technology to help us become even more nimble, responsive, process and cost efficient. Because of the high-risk nature of our insured’s properties, enhancing our catastrophe claims processing is critical to meeting their needs and expectations. We look forward to collaborating with Majesco on this transformation and developing a long-term partnership.
AmCap Insurance is committed to a customer focused, tailored experience for our customers with best-in-class service at the right price. Our ability to deliver on this in today’s fast-paced changing commercial market was a critical factor in our selection process. Majesco’s solutions, track record and proven implementation methodology delivering speed to value stood apart from other vendors. We look forward to our strategic partnership with Majesco.
MMG Insurance understands that our customers expect and demand exceptional value from their insurance providers. Our business transformation initiative is a step to reaffirm our commitment to our customers and our agents. Majesco’s P&C suite will help us become even more nimble, responsive, and cost efficient to our existing insureds and agents as well as new customers and new market opportunities. We look forward to collaborating with Majesco on this transformation and developing a long-term partnership.
Claims for P&C RESOURCES
Insights for Growth Strategies: The New SMB Insurance Customer
SMBs promise huge potential for insurers to cover both traditional and new, emerging risks
Strategic Priorities 2019: Accelerating the Paths to the Future of Insurance
Strategic lens into an industry that is revealing distinctly different approaches being taken by insurers.
InsurTech: Energizing the Shift to Digital Insurance 2.0
The rise of Digital Insurance 2.0 is simultaneously one of the greatest opportunities, challenges and threats to insurers
Future Trends 2018: Catalyzing the Shift to Digital Insurance 2.0
Platform solutions are changing business models, assumptions and go-to-market approaches in insurance