P&C Core Suite Capabilities
Prebuilt capabilities and content to rapidly launch new products
Speed to value
Rich variety of content, including out of the box, ISO-based rates, rules and forms to stay ahead of competitors
Improve risk management and underwriting decision quality
Best-practice business processes and automated monthly content and software updates to keep you focused on growing your business
Create the Future of Insurance on a Powerful Platform
Insurance product breadth and depth
Exploit preconfigured products and content for rapid deployment in any line of business.
- Supports all lines of business for personal, commercial and specialty.
- Extensive, ready-to-use content including over 4,000 forms, 14,000 data fields and 40,000 rules.
- Pre-defined products for all states and jurisdictions to rapidly deploy or easily customize so you can launch to market faster.
Delight new and existing customers with speed and convenience
Pre-defined, built-in tools and workflows for skill-based underwriting and straight-through processing.
- Streamline and enhance risk management assessment and underwriting decision quality with integrated analytics, automated processes and exception underwriting.
- Leverage pre-integrated content, data sources, and partner solutions to rapidly deploy new products and services.
- Accelerate innovation using unique technologies, data and capabilities from a rich ecosystem of traditional and InsurTech partners.
Efficient regulatory compliance
Standard rating content consumed with minimal intervention from staff to ensure efficient, timely regulatory compliance.
- Ready-to-use Bureau content, including ISO-based rates, rules and forms.
- Pre-built integrations with solution and content providers, and multi-lingual/currency and locale management tools provide unsurpassed capabilities and flexibility.
- Automated, monthly Bureau content and software updates so that you’re always up-to-date and in compliance.
Delivery & Consulting Services for P&C Insurance
Ensure delivery success as you transform your P&C insurance business
How insurers are securing their
place in the future of P&C insurance
North American market for P&C core systems continues to consolidate as buyers raise expectations and expand the scope of their modernization efforts to include broad platforms. Ecosystems forming around these core platforms are receiving greater attention from insurance CIOs.
Our commitment to our customers for a personalized, best-in-class experience at the right price during a time of market disruption and opportunity will be greatly enhanced with the implementation of the Majesco platform. From the beginning, Majesco’s commitment to a rapid and quality delivery was pivotal to this successful implementation.
Organizations preparing for the future increasingly rely on modern core systems like Majesco P&C Suite that allow them to connect the back, middle and front–office to deliver speed to value. To enable and accelerate this journey, orchestrating a broad set of digital services like Majesco Digital1st Insurance that integrates with the core suite is becoming a prerequisite.
P&C Insights and Resources
Greenfields & Startups: New Paths to the Future
Incumbents with Greenfields are catching up to InsurTech startups
The New SMB Insurance Customer
SMBs promise huge potential in terms of new & emerging risks
Accelerating Paths to the Future
A strategic lens into new and distinct approaches to insurance
Commercial & Specialty Insurance: Unparalleled Potential
Disruption is reshaping industries & creating unprecedented opportunity