A Low-Code, No-Code, Cloud-Native Insurance Platform
Introducing Digital1st® Platform—a low-code / no-code solution that’s revolutionizing the insurance landscape. Equipped with robust digital prowess, microservices, next gen architecture and a treasure trove of insurance excellence, it seamlessly links up with an unparalleled plug-and-play partner ecosystem, igniting innovation to meet the customer demands of today and tomorrow.
Experiment, Develop, and Iterate
A rhythm of relentless innovation and agility to ignite experimentation, refine learning, and redefine excellence.
Find, Create, and Grow the Business
Pre-built insurance capabilities, your launchpad for propelling and amplifying business velocity.
Create Strong Connections
Open pathways to connect with customers and agents with tailor-made experiences that resonate.
- Seamlessly transition to a digital-first approach, enabling rapid innovation and adaptability.
- Empower your team with low-code / no-code capabilities and microservices to effortlessly experiment and create.
- Tap into a rich network of partner solutions and data sources for endless possibilities in meeting evolving customer demands.
Elevate Business Velocity
- Leverage pre-built insurance capabilities for a swift launch and scalable growth, reducing time-to-market.
- Test, iterate, and optimize with unparalleled agility, allowing you to stay ahead in a dynamic market.
- Seamlessly scale your business operations to capture new opportunities and expand your reach.
Forge Lasting Connections
- Create tailored experiences for customers and agents, fostering deeper connections and brand loyalty.
- Open new avenues to engage with your audience through personalized channels that resonate.
- Facilitate collaboration between your team, partners, and customers, enhancing communication and understanding.
“Digital 1st allows underwriters to pick up and work with quotes and agents in real-time, which was an important differentiation from what we had with our older systems where they were really two separate and distinct platforms.”
Chris Maple, Product Management Director, MMG Insurance
Tune in for an all-new podcast with Majesco’s Denise Garth featuring Munich Re’s Chris Skowronski, who joins us with learnings from his experience with two start-ups in e-commerce and now in insurance. Their discussion focuses on how the foundation of start-ups should be built with a digital and customer focus, how to rethink your operating…
A Majesco and Deloitte Joint Point of View Report Digital transformation is a phenomenon that continues to accelerate within the insurance industry. From new products and business models to channels and markets, nearly all aspects of insurance are undergoing change, driven in large part by customer needs and expectations that are dramatically different than what…
The burgeoning no code / low code technology space is leading the disruption and shift to the digital era of insurance. These no code / low code solutions are offering new levels of usability, capabilities, and access to data and other technologies to create next-generation business solutions ranging from portals, to full enterprise-level solutions, to innovative new products such as on-demand or parametric products that require real-time data for continuous underwriting. Too often, insurers are using a variety of disparate or horizontal tools on a piecemeal basis, rather than looking for a platform with insurance content that can support every step of their digital transformation journey, from portals for personalized experiences, to innovative new products and business models.
Digital1st® is a catalyst for innovation and purpose-built by insurance experts for insurance experts to meet the ever-changing needs of the insurance industry. Majesco Digital1st® was built from the ground up to provide ONE platform to enable organizations to accelerate their journey on the digital maturity curve and pursue relentless innovation with speed and agility. It is a no code / low code platform with insurance specific content and templates as well as pre-integrated to a robust ecosystem of partners with innovative capabilities and new sources of data allowing insurers to rapidly build solutions in days or weeks, rather than months or years.
One of the greatest alternatives for insurers comes from digital platform technologies that transform modern core systems into digital platforms by leveraging microservices, APIs, cloud computing, artificial intelligence, machine learning, pre-configured content and new data sources, other next-gen technologies and access to a robust ecosystem of partner applications that can be used on demand.