ClaimVantage Connect360 for L&AH
Empower Customer Engagement
Step into the future with ClaimVantage Connect360 for L&AH, built on Salesforce Communities, where the user experience gets a dynamic makeover! Navigate effortlessly through real-time claim info, absence updates, accommodation details, and even log your Return to Work (RTW) notice and upload supporting documents to support a request – anytime, anywhere!
With a growing diversity of employees, particularly millennials and Gen Z as the dominant employee demographic and target buyer, the pressure is on Insurers to rethink how they service them.
Digitally engage with customers on their terms. Customers are assisted through the intake using dynamic questions to determine the benefit, absence or accommodation being requested.
A modern user experience that is intuitive and easy to navigate built from direct customer feedback. Reduce pressure on your call center with self-service capabilities for customers.
Digital Agent360 for P&C
Delivers next-gen customer intelligence, insights, engagement, personalization, and training that empowers agents to sell insurance products faster.
Digital Enroll360 for L&AH
Integrated with L&AH Core Suite, it enables group, benefits, and worksite self-enrollment by employees for products within the benefit plan offered.
Digital Customer360 for P&C
Purpose-built with extraordinary customer experiences in mind that engage and excite.
Digital Underwriter360 for P&C
Holistic view and enhanced capabilities provide intelligent automation and improve the underwriter’s experience.
Digital Electronic Bill360 for P&C
A next-gen billing experience that helps insurers meet customers’ shifting demands by putting billing front and center in insurers’ digital strategy.
Seamless Customer Engagement
- Effortlessly access and manage real-time claim information, absence updates, and accommodation details with a user-friendly interface.
- Quickly upload necessary documents to support requests, saving time and eliminating hassle.
- Connect with your insurance provider whenever and wherever you need, creating a seamless digital interaction.
Empowered Customer Control
- Stay informed about your claims, absences, and accommodations in real-time, putting you in control of your insurance journey.
- Log Return to Work (RTW) notifications and manage your requests without the need for extensive customer support interaction.
- Receive dynamic responses to your queries, ensuring tailored support and information that cater to your specific needs.
Catering to Emerging Generations
- Designed to cater to the preferences of the emerging employee demographics, offering the digital experiences they expect.
- Reduce the need for traditional paperwork and long wait times through digitized processes that match the fast-paced expectations of modern generations.
- Access your insurance information and manage claims anytime, anywhere, aligning with the on-the-go lifestyles of younger generations.
“The needs of today’s demanding individual, group, VB and worksite businesses require robust, scalable solutions, architected to create real business value and opportunities for growth. A core policy administration suite, like what Majesco is now offering, can be foundational to the success of insurers moving into the future by launching new products or undergoing business transformation.”
Nancy Casbarro, Senior Principal for Life and Annuity at Aite-Novarica, Aite-Novarica Group
The current workforce is going through a significant change, which is causing a considerable impact of shifts in the group and voluntary benefits space. With group and voluntary benefits being an important aspect of attracting and retaining talent, there is extra demand for existing and new, cutting-edge products to meet customer preferences. To address these…
The two companies join forces to elevate the beneficiary experience by equipping life insurers with advanced technology and value-added support services Morristown, NJ – May 31st, 2023 – Majesco, a global leader of cloud insurance software solutions for insurance business transformation, today announced a new partnership with Empathy, the innovator behind the leading platform that…
ClaimVantage Connect360 for L&AH can be seamlessly used ClaimVantage Claims for L&H,Absence Management,Accommodation Management. This innovative solution simplifies the user experience while providing robust capabilities.
While many insurers have embraced portals, research has shown that these have not delivered a next-gen, holistic digital experience that customers and employees want and expect in this new digital world. As Gen Z and Millennials become the primary insurance-buying cohort, insurers must meet the expectations of today’s digital consumer, and ClaimVantage Connect enables insurers and TPAs to deliver that modern experience.
The ClaimVantage software solutions are developed on the Salesforce Lightning Platform, taking advantage of available “best practice” user interfaces and usability testing. The easy-to-use, intuitive interface provides a consistent look and feel across all platforms, for a seamless user experience.