AI-Powered Intelligence to Mitigate Risk
The power of our cutting-edge AI/ML model and extensive property related data, brings the most innovative, accurate assessment of personal and commercial properties to identify and mitigate property risk that can improve underwriting and customer experience outcomes. By making informed decisions in underwriting risk selection, our model revolutionizes the underwriting and risk assessment to stay ahead in a rapidly evolving market.
Our model leverages a wealth of comprehensive insights including Property Score, Overhead Score, Exterior Score, NatCat Score, and Permit Score, providing a holistic understanding of its characteristics to more accurately assess the property risk.
Extensive Data as the Foundation
The value of AI/ML models is based on access to rich, reliable data. Property Intelligence leverages an extensive collection of unique industry data, with over 2 billion observational data points and more than 200 million photos & images gathered from over 16 million Loss Control surveys. This wealth of data coupled with other 3rd party data equips insurers with the most extensive risk assessment model to make effective and comprehensive underwriting decisions.
Improved Underwriting Profitability
Unlock the potential for improved underwriting profitability and effectiveness, using the most comprehensive property underwriting model using the richest set of data in the industry. With simplified yet insightful analysis, insurers can enhance their decision-making process, ultimately driving profitability to new heights.
Enhanced Underwriting & Profitability
- Make informed decisions based on accurate risk assessments, leading to better risk selection and increased profitability.
- Evaluate properties quickly and efficiently, reducing turnaround time and enhancing overall operational efficiency.
- Gain a complete understanding of each property with comprehensive insights, enabling accurate risk assessment and tailored underwriting strategies.
Data Driven Insights & Risk Management
- Leverage extensive data with billions of observational data points and millions of images collected from Loss Control surveys, enabling confident and accurate underwriting decisions.
- Identify potential risks, evaluate loss control measures, and proactively manage risks, reducing losses and improving overall risk management practices.
- Embrace cutting-edge technology to drive innovation, improve customer experiences, and differentiate offerings in the dynamic insurance landscape.
Scalability, Flexibility, & Expert Support
- Accommodate the evolving needs of your organization, whether in personal or commercial lines, supporting growth and adaptability.
- Benefit from deep industry expertise and dedicated support, receiving guidance, training, and ongoing assistance for successful utilization of property intelligence.
- Utilize AI and ML models to stay ahead of the competition, capitalizing on innovative solutions and optimizing outcomes.
“Majesco Loss Control and Majesco Property Intelligence allows us to quickly expand our service offering and bring Risk Recommendation Management AI powered virtual property scoring to our customers.”
Charles Stahler, CEO, National Safety and Risk Inc.
Do you remember a decade ago when IBM Watson trounced Ken Jennings, the best human “Jeopardy!” player ever, showcasing the power of artificial intelligence (AI)? It was the beginning of a technological revolution that spurred businesses to explore AI’s possibilities to drive innovation and optimization. Today it is ChatGPT that is stoking the fires of…
Majesco’s Denise Garth welcomes Pat Davis, Majesco’s SVP & GM of Data & Analytics, to discuss the growing focus on data and analytics for insurers. We’ll explore how machine learning and AI are changing insurance, opportunities and challenges in using data, what defines a next-gen solution, the evolution of underwriting and data, and where you…
According to Investopedia, Artificial intelligence (AI) refers to the simulation of human intelligence in machines that are programmed to think like humans and mimic their actions.
There are a lot of benefits but some of the biggest ones are improving efficiency in the organization, growing productivity, and making rapid decisions based on the advanced technology.
AI can guide customer support requests to the correct department or give background to the person assigned to manage the request before they engage with the customer to provide full context of the situation.