Business Intelligence for Next Gen Insurance
Derive Smart Decisions From Your Data
Embrace the future of decision making with our embedded, cutting-edge Business Intelligence solutions tailored for the distinct needs of P&C and L&AH insurance. Built to support all lines of business for P&C and L&AH, our Business Intelligence solution empowers carriers to proactively respond to market shifts, identify untapped opportunities, streamline operations, and enhance customer experiences. As the insurance landscape continues to evolve, the ability to transform data into informed decisions isn’t just an advantage – it’s imperative.
Navigate Evolving Market Landscape
Leverage the strength of Business Intelligence to stay ahead in the ever-shifting insurance market.
Personalized and Powerful
Craft tailored insights that are personalized to your business, operations and strategic needs.
Accelerated Time to Insight
Achieve reliable, complete access to all the data you need to uncover new opportunities and actionable insights across the business. Spend more time on insights and actions and less time on setup with our out-of-the-box capabilities, dashboards, and reports.
Data Driven Advantage
- Empower your business with actionable insights derived from advanced analytics to make informed decisions to keep you at the forefront of competitors.
- Stay one step ahead by leveraging BI to identify emerging trends giving you the foresight to adapt and innovate effectively.
- Gain deep understanding of customer preferences to tailor products and services that resonate, enhancing customer satisfaction and loyalty.
- Utilize advanced analytics to refine underwriting processes, resulting in precise risk assessments, optimized pricing, and improved profitability for your P&C and L&AH portfolios.
- Enhance claims operations with analytics, reducing processing times, identifying fraudulent activities, and ensuring a seamless experience for policyholders.
- Streamline operational workflows, minimize bottlenecks, and maximize resource allocation, ultimately boosting productivity and profitability in both insurance sectors.
Agility in a Changing Landscape
- Innovate confidently using BI insights to make operational and strategic decisions about new products and enhancements to remain competitive in the evolving market of both P&C and L&AH insurance.
- Stay compliant effortlessly as BI helps you monitor and adapt to changing regulations in both sectors, minimizing risks and maintaining a flawless track record.
- With BI as your ally, swiftly respond to shifts in the insurance landscape, capitalize on opportunities, and mitigate challenges, securing a strong position for your business.
“Majesco shares our mission of helping the global insurance industry transform in order to best meet the challenges and opportunities of a rapidly evolving future. Leveraging the benefits of standardized digital data exchange will be an absolute prerequisite for success moving forward.”
Chris Newman, EVP and Global Managing Director, ACORD
Some history in life insurance for you. A life insurance product that sold in 1982 had a “new” discounted premium for non-smokers. This was revolutionary — tying a personal behavior to underwriting a life policy premium. Oh, how we have advanced since then! What’s possible now goes so far beyond that, yet the idea is…
Understanding the future is all about signals – and we have had lots of them over the last seven years as we tracked trends impacting the insurance industry. While the signals are there, not everyone sees them, understands them, or responds to them. Majesco has been carefully watching these signals, analyzing them, understanding them, and…
Data analytics is the extraction, organization, and interpretation of raw data to reveal relevant trends and business metrics. These metrics have become the basis for better-informed decision-making, optimized processes, and the overall direction of the organization.
BI refers to Business Intelligence, which incorporates services and software to turn data into actionable insights that influence a business’s future business decisions.
ML is a technique of analyzing data that makes analytical model building automated. It is a subset of artificial intelligence that is built on identifying trends from data and making choices with little human element factored in. It allows insurers to project future trends and predict events before they even happen.