The second print edition of TechLife is now available. TechLife is published every quarter and is filled with industry news, white papers and information on legislative changes.
If you wish to receive a hard copy of TechLife please email marketing exaxe com with your name and postal address.
If you would prefer to receive this news and more via email you can subscribe to our digital bi-monthly TechLife E-zine here: http://exaxe.com/exaxe-newsletter
In the May 2012 issue:
- The conundrum of simplified advice
- Exaxe announces latest appointment as part of its continued expansion
- If you can’t meet ‘em, tweet ‘em
- Exaxe Solutions
- Is the insurance industry losing faith in its actuaries?
- Exaxe Client reaches for the skies to attempt world record in aid of Alzheimer’s Society
- Whitebread can’t organise p%$@£€ in a brewery
- Pooled Registered Pension Plans are a no-brainer
- UK Budget 2012 – Good for pensions in the long run
To view this quarter’s TechLife printed edition as a downloadable PDF please click here: http://exaxe.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/Newsletter_May2012_Web.pdf
[issuu width=600 height=424 embedBackground=%23FFFFFF backgroundColor=%23222222 documentId=120515105119-dc497fb7295d49bc8f2df2ca04292f9c name=newsletter_may2012_web username=exaxepublisher tag=actuaries unit=px v=2]