Risk & Compliance Solutions
Absence Management Software
Robust Absence Management Solution
Alleviate the burden and mitigate risks associated with managing multiple federal and state leave types for Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA). With over 50% of large employers relying on manual processes and homegrown systems, the overwhelming complexity and volume pose significant challenges. By adopting modern leave management solutions, you can streamline processes, reduce human error, and minimize the risk of litigation while proactively addressing these issues to ensure compliance and optimize efficiency.
Simplify Absence Management
Simplify absence management by bringing together federal and state FMLA laws, plus leave as an accommodation under the ADA on one central platform.
One Unified Platform
Leverage our cloud-native solution to automate tasks, processes, and communications, to automatically determine eligibility and entitlement for all applicable leaves.
Enhance Employee Engagement
Keep your employees and their supervisors updated with automated email or text messages. Access information digitally from any location and enable employees to create claims, obtain notifications and forms, and access real-time updates.
Effectively manage ADA & ADAAA accommodation requests to support employees at work and assist employees in returning to work.
Empower Compliance Confidence
Be confident in compliance supported by Majesco’s team of compliance experts
- Stay current with the latest Federal and State FML, PFL, and PFML regulations through regular updates.
- Effortlessly save time by avoiding manual research and implementation of compliance updates.
- Maintain consistent and compliant record-keeping across your organization to handle compliance audits with confidence.
- Proactive notifications keep your HR teams on top of compliance requirements, minimizing the risk of oversights and penalties.
Streamline Absence Management
Manage all leave and calendar types on one digital platform, simplifying absence management
- Tailor compliance rules to your organization’s specific requirements with easy customization options.
- Align your leave entitlement calculations, notice requirements, certification processes, and documentation standards seamlessly with regulatory compliance standards.
- Enhance data consistency and accuracy by integrating with other HR systems, including payroll and employee records.
Data Driven Insights
Drive data-informed decisions on employee leaves of absence.
- Utilize intuitive dashboards and reporting tools for real-time visibility into absence-related data.
- Benchmark your absence management performance against industry standards to gain valuable insights.
- Proactively manage absence issues, improve planning, and implement preventive measures based on uncovered insights.
Achieve Operational Efficiency
Automate workflows and communications to free up time for more demanding tasks, with leave requests requiring fewer keystrokes for adjudication.
- Seamlessly integrate your systems with a robust API library, ensuring smooth data flow and eliminating the need for manual data reconciliation.
- Experience improved accuracy, reduced administrative overhead, and enhanced operational efficiency for streamlined absence management.
Morristown, NJ – November 8th, 2022 – Majesco, a global leader of cloud insurance platform software for insurance business transformation, today announced Administrative Concepts, Inc., a third-party administrator with extensive experience in providing the full range of administration services for Short Term Disability, Statutory Disability, Disability Income, and Paid Family Leave Benefits has selected and implemented…
EvolutionIQ’s Michael Saltzman joins Denise Garth for a conversation on DI claims and absence management, how AI is impacting insurers, the next wave of data and analytics, looking for talent outside of insurance, and the importance of partnerships. Listen Now
An absence management solution is a software used by companies to manage employee leaves of absence, such as FMLA, PFL, PFML or other federal, state, and municipal leaves. An absence management solution can be used to determine an employee’s eligibility for the various leaves automatically
As more leave regulations are passed and updated, it’s become increasingly more difficult for employers to manage their employees’ leaves while staying compliant. Providing absence management alongside disability insurance is a value-added service that’s increasingly coveted in the market.
Leveraging a cloud-native absence management solution provides companies with the ability to automate tasks, processes and communications that leads to better employee engagement. Companies can also provide a self-service portal that enables employees to request leaves from their phone, view time remaining and upload important documentation.