Portal provides faster and easier access to robust product information and insight to product roadmaps and future of insurance technologies
Morristown, NJ – July 16th, 2020 – Majesco (NASDAQ: MJCO), a global provider of cloud insurance platform software, today announced a new product portal – providing customers fast and easy access to robust product information and insight to product roadmaps and future of insurance technologies that will expand and accelerate customer’s planning and use of Majesco solutions today and for the future.
“We’re thrilled to provide our customers with a robust resource that allows them to stay on top of Majesco’s latest product advancements, product roadmaps and assessment of future of insurance technologies,” says Manish Shah, President & Chief Product Officer at Majesco. “We’re constantly pushing boundaries and creating products that redefine the next generation of solutions that enable insurers to digitally transform to a new era of insurance. The new product portal enables our customers to keep a pulse on the latest innovative technology and enhancements we’re working on to create the future of insurance.”
Within the product portal customers will have access to the latest information including:
- Product Roadmap – Visibility into the release schedule of new product features and capabilities
- Idea Portal – Platform that allows customers and partners to submit ideas for product enhancements and to view and vote on enhancement ideas submitted by other customers
- Majesco Technology Office – Future of Insurance Technologies – Thought-provoking articles and videos on technology and architecture from Majesco’s Technology Office
- Release Notes – Information regarding enhancements and defect fixes included in each Majesco product release
- User Guides – Step-by-step instructions on how to use Majesco’s products
- Installation Guides – Step-by-step instructions for how to install and configure Majesco’s products
- API Documentation – Full documentation of Majesco’s APIs including an overview of the API, authentication, response samples, and error handling
- Product Certifications- Outline of the certified technology stack on which Majesco products should be deployed including recommended deployment topology
- Performance Benchmark Reports – The latest performance benchmark reports for various Majesco base products
- Security Assessment Reports – The latest Security Vulnerability Assessment and Penetration Test results for Majesco products
- Infrastructure Sizing Guidelines – Usage-based recommendations for infrastructure settings (CPU, Memory) by product
Majesco (NASDAQ: MJCO) provides technology, expertise, and leadership that helps insurers modernize, innovate and connect to build the future of their business – and the future of insurance – at speed and scale. Our platforms connect people and businesses to insurance in ways that are innovative, hyper-relevant, compelling and personal. Over 200 insurance companies worldwide in P&C, L&A and Group Benefits are transforming their businesses by modernizing, optimizing or creating new business models with Majesco. Our market-leading solutions include CloudInsurer® P&C Core Suite (Policy, Billing, Claims); CloudInsurer® LifePlus Solutions (AdminPlus, AdvicePlus, IllustratePlus, DistributionPlus); CloudInsurer® L&A and Group Core Suite (Policy, Billing, Claims); Digital1st® Insurance with Digital1st® Engagement, Digital1st® EcoExchange and Digital1st® Platform – a cloud-native, microservices and open API platform; Distribution Management, Data and Analytics and an Enterprise Data Warehouse. For more details on Majesco, please visit www.majesco.com.
Cautionary Language Concerning Forward-Looking Statements
This press release contains forward-looking statements within the meaning of the “safe harbor” provisions of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act. These forward-looking statements are made on the basis of the current beliefs, expectations and assumptions of management, are not guarantees of performance and are subject to significant risks and uncertainty. These forward-looking statements should, therefore, be considered in light of various important factors, including those set forth in Majesco’s reports that it files from time to time with the Securities and Exchange Commission and which you should review, including those statements under “Item 1A – Risk Factors” in Majesco’s Annual Report on Form 10-K, as amended by its Quarterly Reports on Form 10-Q.
Important factors that could cause actual results to differ materially from those described in forward-looking statements contained in this press release include, but are not limited to: the adverse impact on economies around the world and our customers of the current COVID-19 pandemic; our ability to achieve increased market penetration for our product and service offerings and obtain new customers; our ability to raise future capital as needed; the growth prospects of the property & casualty and life & annuity insurance industry; the strength and potential of our technology platform and our ability to innovate and anticipate future customer needs; our ability to compete successfully against other providers and products; data privacy and cyber security risks; technological disruptions; our ability to successfully integrate our acquisitions and identify new acquisitions; the risk of loss of customers or strategic relationships; the success of our research and development investments; changes in economic conditions, political conditions and trade protection measures; regulatory and tax law changes; immigration risks; our ability to obtain, use or successfully integrate third-party licensed technology; key personnel risks; and litigation risks.
These forward-looking statements should not be relied upon as predictions of future events and Majesco cannot assure you that the events or circumstances discussed or reflected in these statements will be achieved or will occur. If such forward-looking statements prove to be inaccurate, the inaccuracy may be material. You should not regard these statements as a representation or warranty by Majesco or any other person that we will achieve our objectives and plans in any specified timeframe, or at all. You are cautioned not to place undue reliance on these forward-looking statements, which speak only as of the date of this presentation. Majesco disclaims any obligation to publicly update or release any revisions to these forward-looking statements, whether as a result of new information, future events or otherwise, after the date of this press release or to reflect the occurrence of unanticipated events, except as required by law.