Mid-Market Insurers have made significant strides in their modernization journeys, with up to 43% in core system implementation in a given line of business. Operating in a different business environment than other P&C carriers, these insurers still have to keep pace with the business imperatives in meeting customer demands and growth objectives. New research on ‘P&C Midmarket Insurers’ Core System Environments’ was conducted by Strategy Meets Action (SMA) and sponsored by Majesco to understand the key pain points, business drivers and recommendations for Mid-Market Insurance Companies.
In this webinar you will learn about:
- What unique differences are there between Mid-Market insurers and others in the market? Do the differences pose unique opportunities?
- How are customer demands changing the way Mid-Market Insurers adapt themselves to the changing environment?
- How are Mid-Market Insurers prioritizing their replacement of legacy core systems like policy, billing and claims as well as data and digital initiatives?
- What are the changing dynamics of transformation ownership between business and IT?
- What is the role of e-delivery in the technology imperatives?
As you begin 2016, hear how your plans line up with your market peers and how Majesco’s unique business solutions and options empower your transformation.
Presented by Denise Garth (Moderator, Majesco), Karen Furtado (Speaker, SMA), Prateek Kumar (Speaker, Majesco)