The September print edition of TechLife is now available. TechLife is published every quarter and is filled with industry news, white papers and information on legislative changes.
If you wish to receive a hard copy of TechLife please email marketing <@> exaxe <.> com with your name and postal address.
If you would prefer to receive this news and more via email you can subscribe to our digital bi-monthly TechLife E-zine here: http://exaxe.com/exaxe-newsletter
In the September 2013 issue:
- Feathering their own NESTs?
- "Facebook" pensions and welfare - what's not to "Like"?
- Actuarial Post: Outsourcers can excel without Excel
- For IT, are you a "Penny wise - Pound foolish"?
- Exaxe and Equiniti Paymaster join forces in Insurance
- Investment Life & Pensions Moneyfacts: OECD - Auto-enrolment a second best
- What as posterity ever done for us?
To view this quarter’s TechLife printed edition as a downloadable PDF please click here: http://exaxe.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/11/Newsletter_Sept2013_Web.pdf