The February print edition of TechLife is now available online. TechLife is published every quarter and is filled with news, opinion pieces, white papers and information on legislative changes within the life and pensions industry in the UK and abroad.
If you wish to receive a hard copy of TechLife delivered straight to your desk as soon as it is released, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your name and postal address.
If you would prefer to receive this news and more via email you can subscribe to our digital bi-monthly TechLife E-zine here: http://exaxe.com/exaxe-newsletter
In the February 2014 issue:
- Money (That's What Motown's Pensioners Want
- Time to stop the blame game on annuity sales
- Actuarial Post: Dracula gets the big bite on data
- Equity release must be part of the retirement solution
- Investment Life & Pensions Moneyfacts: Back to basics - Lloyd George's legacy
- Pension kite flying is not constructive
- Actuarial Post: Does Twitter have any value for life and pension companies?
To view this quarter’s TechLife printed edition as a downloadable PDF please click here: http://exaxe.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/03/Newsletter_Feb2014_web.pdf