The December print edition of TechLife is now available. TechLife is published every quarter and is filled with industry news, white papers and information on legislative changes.
If you wish to receive a hard copy of TechLife please email marketing <@> exaxe <.> com with your name and postal address.
If you would prefer to receive this news and more via email you can subscribe to our digital bi-monthly TechLife E-zine here: http://exaxe.com/exaxe-newsletter
In the December 2012 issue:
- Annuities - A Poor Harvest
- Making molehills out of a mountain
- FCA should listen to wise words of Confucius
- Income drawdown rule changes must be reversed
- Risk using technology or risk falling behind
- Stewart Reeder promoted to Client Director
- The FSA needs to be wary of quick fix solutions
- Good news at last on longevity
- Pension reform - The gentleman is for turning
- Why are we afraid of compulsory pensions?
- Transform your operational risk
To view this quarter’s TechLife printed edition as a downloadable PDF please click here: http://exaxe.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/03/Newsletter_Dec2012_Web_update.pdf