Mid-Market Insurers have made significant strides in their modernization journeys, with up to 43% in core system implementation in a given line of business. Operating in a different business environment than other P&C carriers, these insurers still have to keep pace with the business imperatives in meeting customer demands and growth objectives. New research on ‘P&C Midmarket Insurers’ Core System Environments’ was conducted by Strategy Meets Action (SMA) and sponsored by Majesco to understand the key pain points, business drivers and recommendations for Mid-Market Insurance Companies.
In this webinar you will learn about:
- What unique differences are there between Mid-Market insurers and others in the market? Do the differences pose unique opportunities?
- How are customer demands changing the way Mid-Market Insurers adapt themselves to the changing environment?
- How are Mid-Market Insurers prioritizing their replacement of legacy core systems like policy, billing and claims as well as data and digital initiatives?
- What are the changing dynamics of transformation ownership between business and IT?
- What is the role of e-delivery in the technology imperatives?
As you begin 2016, hear how your plans line up with your market peers and how Majesco’s unique business solutions and options empower your transformation.