Orlando, FL, May 15, 2012 — At the ACORD LOMA Insurance Systems Forum MajescoMastek, the U.S. subsidiary of global technology solutions provider Mastek Limited (NSE: MASTEK) and Communication Intelligence Corporation (“CIC”) (otcmarkets.com: CICI), a leading supplier of electronic signature solutions and the recognized leader in biometric signature verification, today announced they are partnering to extend MajescoMastek’s Elixir Policy Administration System with the addition of CIC’s SignatureOne® electronic signature (“eSignature”) offerings and capabilities.
“MajescoMastek’s Java platform for life and annuity policy administration with its Elixir North American offering, provides for relatively easy integration with value chain partners and complementary offerings,” said Craig Weber, Chief Executive Officer of Celent and the leader of Celent’s global insurance practice.
Available for delivery and use with Elixir North America, the CIC eSignature solutions offer MajescoMastek Elixir North America clients a wide range of extended capabilities including:
- Cloud based eSignature applications for safe, secure signature processing from any internet connection.
- Based on patented eSignature technology for capture of biometric data, gravity prompts and signature ceremony events that can warrant document authenticity and support non-repudiation activities.
- Regulatory Compliance for HIPAA, GLBA, UETA, 21 CFR Part 11, Sarbanes-Oxley.
- Support for ISO 32000 to provide a security framework that allows and can enforce tamper proof PDF documents.
- Authentication of signatures and documents, using SMS, CIC’s KnowledgeMatch™ and/or any third party authentication provider.
- Multiple forms of electronic signature, including Click2Sign, signature stamp, live signature and biometric signatures, among others.
- Ability to sign on a PC or mobile device, such as an iPad or iPhone.
- Detailed audit trail to provide a record of the transaction containing the ceremony data and a validation of the signature.
“Given that our respective offerings are both 100% Java it made for an easy integration and an ideal complement of capabilities to extend Elixir North America’s straight through processing with CIC’s outstanding eSignature offerings,” commented Erik Stockwell, MajescoMastek’s senior vice president. “Policy administration is constantly evolving and expanding as technology enables agents and insureds to be more involved in the process. This increased involvement dictates a need for MajescoMastek to be able to provide services and capabilities wherever the user is and via whatever their preferred device. This partnership with CIC will go a long way in helping us deliver on that objective.”
Robert Williams, CIC’s vice president, sales, added, “We look forward to a long and beneficial relationship with MajescoMastek and our mutual clients. We believe our eSignature solutions combined with MajescoMastek’s policy administration platform provide an extremely attractive offering to life and annuity insurance providers. Bringing these two proven and complementary solutions together can streamline the insurance process and improve the bottom line of the most demanding insurer. The definition of end-to-end insurance processing continues to expand and today’s solutions need to be able to keep pace with these evolving requirements and heightened user expectations. We see our partnership with MajecoMastek as a way to do just that.”
For a demonstration of the MajescoMastek/CIC capabilities, please visit the MajescoMastek booth (#831) at the ACORD LOMA Insurance Systems Forum.
CIC is a leading supplier of electronic signature products and the recognized leader in biometric signature verification. CIC enables companies to achieve truly paperless workflow in their electronic business processes by providing multiple signature technologies across virtually all applications. CIC’s solutions are available both in SaaS and on-premise delivery models and afford “straight-through-processing,” which can increase customer revenue by enhancing user experience and can also reduce costs through paperless and virtually error-free electronic transactions that can be completed significantly quicker than paper-based procedures. CIC is headquartered in Redwood Shores, California. For more information, please visit our website at http://www.cic.com. CIC’s logo is a registered trademark of CIC.
650 802 7723