New York, NY, October 21, 2014 - Majesco, the provider of core insurance systems and services to over 80 insurance carriers in North America, recently hosted its 7th annual user conference, Convergence 2014 September 29th through October 1st at the Trump International Hotel & Tower in downtown Chicago. The theme of this year’s conference was ‘Enabling the Digital Insurer’ with much of the program focused on how carriers can meet the growing demand of the rapidly evolving insurance digital landscape. Majesco unveiled key digital solutions for the insurance industry including billing in the cloud, underwriting risk profiling and sentiment analytics.
Majesco gave attendees a sneak peak at STG Billing in the Cloud with a pre-release demonstration of the offering that is designed to make STG Billing easily and affordably available to smaller insurers. A demonstration of Majesco’s Insurance Content Services was also provided to illustrate the breadth of regulatory content services that Majesco brings to market, building on its success of enabling the insurance industry’s first in production customer with STG Policy consuming ISO Electronic Rating Content (ERC).
The conference program was designed to provide a wide range of topics of interest to both business and technical attendees. Program highlights included:
- Customer case studies from Erie Insurance Group, OneBeacon Insurance Group, Selective Insurance Group, Heritage Property and Casualty Insurance, and ProAg Management
- Panel discussion on Technology Strategies for the Next-Gen Insurer with panelists from Great American Insurance Group, Erie Insurance Group, and Oregon Mutual Insurance
- Industry analyst perspectives and insights from Novarica, Celent, and SMA
- Customer led Product Council breakout sessions on policy, billing, and claims
- Majesco’s showcase focused on the digital insurer, including the results of Majesco’s digital insurance survey, key trends in the digital road, and Majesco’s digital accelerators
Sponsored by Majesco’s partners IBM and Deloitte, Convergence 2014 provided a three day program and the ideal forum for customers, partners, and industry press and analysts to network and socialize with colleagues, share lessons learned, and interact with the Majesco team.
“Majesco’s annual Convergence conference is always a high energy and content rich event, providing customers, partners and others from the industry a great environment for learning, sharing, and collaborating,” said Karen Furtado, Partner with SMA.
“Convergence is a good investment of time for any Majesco customer, offering a great opportunity to learn from the experience of others, share best practices, and have in depth face-to-face discussions with the Majesco team. The year-on-year growth in attendance is very encouraging for us at Majesco” said Ketan Mehta, CEO, Majesco.