Morristown, NJ – November 4, 2015 – Majesco (NYSE MKT: MJCO), a global provider of core insurance software, consulting and services for insurance business transformation, today announced the release of Majesco DigitalConnect. Majesco DigitalConnect is the only industry solution that offers a single platform with ready to deploy portal and mobile solutions for customers, agents, alternative distribution channels, and group benefits / employees. Five Majesco customers are currently implementing DigitalConnect.
The Majesco DigitalConnect platform is designed to enable personalization of the portal and mobile solutions based on the unique customer journeys and personas defined by each insurer to fulfill their unique and multi-channel distribution and customer experience needs. Majesco DigitalConnect is pre-integrated with Majesco’s core solutions and a broad partner ecosystem, offering insurers a single platform to support their digital strategy. With an open architecture that provides capabilities to integrate with other core solutions and an extensive partner ecosystem that integrates content, channels and technology, Majesco DigitalConnect is expected to provide one of the industry’s most innovative digital platforms.
“Leading insurers see digital engagement with prospects, policyholders and agents as key to gaining market advantage and are prioritizing these efforts in 2015” commented Martina Conlon, SVP Novarica. “It’s exciting for the industry to have new options to execute on digital strategy. Comprehensive portal products, like Majesco DigitalConnect, that can provide robust out of the box functionality for all insurer constituents can significantly accelerate the journey to becoming a true digital insurer.”
Leveraging DigitalConnect, Majesco has built and offers portal and mobile solutions for:
- Customer portal and mobile for quote through issuance, profile management, billing and payments, policy view, renewals, endorsements, policy document download and claims reporting and tracking.
- Agent portal for dashboards, performance tracking, agent collaboration, customer management, quote through issuance, billing and payments, policy view, renewals, endorsements, claims reporting and tracking.
- Group benefits portal for member enrollment and self-service, employer or TPA, and agent or brokers.
- Specialized portals and apps including a claims adjuster app, call center portal, group benefits management portal.
“We are excited to bring to market a robust solution that will meet the rapidly changing and broadening needs of all insurers, regardless of line of business or size,” stated Nimish Sankalia, SVP Services at Majesco. “Today’s customers, agents and employees increasingly want to stay connected and have digital engagement expectations based on their experience with other industries. Majesco DigitalConnect is designed to provide a robust, rapid option for insurers to begin their business transformation process with a solution that integrates with Majesco and other core solutions, regardless if they are modern or legacy solutions. This solution is expected to provide a platform for a single, seamless customer experience during and after the business transformation journey.”
Majesco DigitalConnect platform includes:
- Powerful presentation with responsive user interface (UI), customer branding, mulit-lingual, collaboration and social integration.
- Robust business process using rules configuration, workflow, alerts and notifications, electronic signature and document downloads.
- Extensible integration with an enterprise service bus (ESB), standard API core system integration and standard API third-party integration for payments, risk and more.
- Excellent mobile capabilities with native look and feel, notification engine, mobile device management, scanning, location services, messaging, and offline options.
- Extensive common services to support single sign-on, authentication, authorization, auditing, transaction logging and user management.
- Wide-ranging partner services for content management, collaboration, document management, payment gateway, data pre-fill, risk and claims verification, address verification and e-signature.
Majesco enables insurance business transformation for approximately 140 insurance customers by providing solutions which include software, consulting and services.
Our customers are insurers, MGA’s and other risk providers from the Property and Casualty, Life, Annuity and Group insurance segments worldwide. Majesco delivers proven software solutions, consulting and services in the core insurance areas such as policy, billing, claims, distribution management, BI/ analytics, digital, application management, cloud and more. For more details on Majesco, please visit www.majesco.com.
Director — Global Marketing
Cautionary Language Concerning Forward-Looking Statements
This press release contains forward-looking statements within the meaning of the “safe harbor” provisions of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act. These forward-looking statements are made on the basis of the current beliefs, expectations and assumptions of management, are not guarantees of performance and are subject to significant risks and uncertainty. These forward-looking statements should, therefore, be considered in light of various important factors, including those set forth in Majesco’s reports that it files from time to time with the Securities and Exchange Commission and which you should review, including those statements under “Item 1A – Risk Factors” in Majesco’s Annual Report on Form 10-K.
Important factors that could cause actual results to differ materially from those described in forward-looking statements contained in this press release include, but are not limited to: integration risks; changes in economic conditions, political conditions, trade protection measures, licensing requirements and tax matters; technology development risks; intellectual property rights risks; competition risks; additional scrutiny and increased expenses as a result of being a public company; the financial condition, financing requirements, prospects and cash flow of Majesco; loss of strategic relationships; changes in laws or regulations affecting the insurance industry in particular; restrictions on immigration; the ability and cost of retaining and recruiting key personnel; the ability to attract new clients and retain them and the risk of loss of large customers; continued compliance with evolving laws; customer data and cybersecurity risk; and Majesco’s ability to raise capital to fund future growth.
These forward-looking statements should not be relied upon as predictions of future events and Majesco cannot assure you that the events or circumstances discussed or reflected in these statements will be achieved or will occur. If such forward-looking statements prove to be inaccurate, the inaccuracy may be material. You should not regard these statements as a representation or warranty by Majesco or any other person that we will achieve our objectives and plans in any specified timeframe, or at all. You are cautioned not to place undue reliance on these forward-looking statements, which speak only as of the date of this presentation. Majesco disclaims any obligation to publicly update or release any revisions to these forward-looking statements, whether as a result of new information, future events or otherwise, after the date of this press release or to reflect the occurrence of unanticipated events, except as required by law.