Majesco ClaimVantage Absence Management Capabilities
Team of absence experts keep the system updated with the latest Federal and State FML, PFL and PFML regulations, providing confident compliance audits
Effortless Absence Management
Manage all leave and calendar types on one digital platform, simplifying absence management
Utilize drag-and-drop reporting capabilities to detect any leave patterns and make data-driven decisions regarding employee leaves of absence
Free up time to focus on more demanding tasks with automated workflows and communications, requiring fewer keystrokes to adjudicate a leave request
FOCUS ON YOUR PEOPLE, NOT YOUR PROCESSES
AUTOMATIC ELIGIBILITY DETERMINATIONS
Alleviate your FMLA, PFL and ADA compliance concerns with automatic eligibility determinations that are based on built-in federal and state regulatory requirements.
- Automate employee eligibility checks as the system checks hours worked, length of service and the employee’s worksite to provide you with an eligibility determination for both paid and unpaid federal and state leaves, as well as any other leaves configured in the system upon intake.
- Optimize and enhance business processes with workflow tasks automatically generated based on the eligibility determination to ensure all regulatory requirements are met.
- Manage corporate-specific leaves and other business-specific absence policies with the easily configurable platform.
IMPROVE EMPLOYEE ENGAGEMENT
Provide employees with 24/7 access to real-time absence updates, at their own convenience, using a mobile device, tablet or computer.
- Provide employees with a superior user experience with a user-tested portal that guides employees through requesting an absence and easy access to real-time updates.
- Automatically provide employees with necessary documents and forms and the ability to easily download and upload through the self-service portal.
- Reduce turnaround times on decisions with automation, electronic files and communications to improve the employee experience.
Move from manual processes, spreadsheets and homegrown systems to a cloud-native platform built and maintained by absence management experts.
- Use pre-built best-practice workflows to ensure all leaves are managed in compliance with applicable regulations.
- Leverage automated tools and save time from double-checking leave regulations or manually calculating leave balances.
- Flexible reporting capabilities can be built for each customer specific to their needs, powered by the underlying Salesforce Lightning Platform.
DELIVERY & CONSULTING SERVICES FOR ABSENCE MANAGEMENT
Ensuring delivery success as you expand your business and master absence management
MEET THE LEADERS USING MAJESCO CLAIMVANTAGE ABSENCE MANAGEMENT SOFTWARE TO DIGITALLY TRANSFORM ABSENCE MANAGEMENT
The Majesco ClaimVantage Absence Solution provides Fullscope RMS and our carrier partners with a powerful solution equipped with the latest Federal FMLA, State leaves, and PFML regulations, and allows for flexibility in supporting employer specific Company paid or unpaid leaves, resulting in a simplified leave of absence experience for employers and employees. The Majesco platform has enabled us to deliver a seamless, integrated experience to our customers and will support us in navigating the rapidly changing leave landscape in the future.
ABSENCE MANAGEMENT RESOURCES
FMLA & PFL: How much do they know?
Manager knowledge gap highlights need for employers to reconsider their approach to leave management
Absence Leave Laws Explained
Comprehensive guide to navigating the complex leave landscape
Customer Demand for Absence Management
Complex regulations and digital expectations driving need for IDAM
Integrate your Claims, Expand your Market
IDAM opens up new opportunities to diversify your market position
What is an absence management solution?
An absence management solution is a software used by companies to manage employee leaves of absence, such as FMLA, PFL, PFML or other federal, state and municipal leaves. An absence management solution can be used to determine an employee’s eligibility for the various leaves automatically.
Why should insurance companies and TPAs provide absence management?
As more leave regulations are passed and updated, it’s become increasingly more difficult for employers to manage their employees’ leaves while staying compliant. Providing absence management alongside disability insurance is a value-added service that’s increasingly coveted in the market.
How does an absence management solution improve the employee experience?
Leveraging a cloud-native absence management solution provides companies with the ability to automate tasks, processes and communications that leads to better employee engagement. Companies can also provide a self-service portal that enables employees to request leaves from their phone, view time remaining and upload important documentation.